Lincoln County School District
Part-time School Psychologist – Independent Contractor
Must be licensed with the State of Nevada Department of Education as a School Psychologist
This Independent Contract is part time with no benefits. Pay based on experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Administer appropriate assessments to students, interpret results, summarize findings, and write reports via approved district and state procedures.
- Participate as a member of the multi-disciplinary team and individual education program (IEP) committee contributing evaluation findings and collaborating on student education plans.
- Support and implement district policies, regulations, procedures, and administrative directives.
- Submit records and reports promptly and efficiently.
- Schedule times and dates for each referred student at all school sites.
- Communicate with each administrator and special education teacher on referrals.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Start Date: August 10, 2017
Applications may be obtained at our website at www.lcsdnv.com . Submit completed applications to Lincoln County School District Office, PO Box 118, Panaca, NV 89042. Qualified applicants will be notified for interviews.
Lincoln County School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.