Lincoln County School District is accepting applications for a part-time, 12 month (7 hrs a day x 4 days a week) Secretary/Technology Position. Position is based at Lincoln County School District Office in Panaca, with district wide travel occasionally. This position includes employee health insurance and retirement benefits.
- Computer knowledge and experience (PDF, Word and Excel experience a must)
- Basic office skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50 lbs.)
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Pass background check
- Basic PC Troubleshooting and Repair
- Google Admin Suite and Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Website Maintenance
- Office filing, Copying, Reconciling
- Generating Reports within the Student Information System
- Invoicing and Reports within the Financial System
- Custodial duties
Applications may be obtained on our website at www.lcsdnv.com . Submit applications to Lincoln County School District Office, PO Box 118, 1191 Edwards St., Panaca, NV 89042, or email to email@example.com
For additional information, please call Pam Teel at 775-728-8000. Applications with resume must be received by June 26, 2017, at 2:00 p.m. Qualified applicants will be notified for interviews.
Any employee hired by the Lincoln County School District after January 1, 1998 must reside within the Lincoln County School District or agree, as a condition of employment, to establish residency within the district within ninety days of employment. Employees who live in the district must continue to reside therein as long as they are so employed.
Lincoln County School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.