Lincoln County School District
Adult/Corrections/Alternative Education Administrator
with District duties as assigned
Education: Master’s Degree, School Administrator endorsement
Experience: Two (2) years Administrative preferred
Salary: Negotiable-based on experience – Admin schedule at 1850 hrs (year round)
Start Date: July 1, 2017
Application Deadline: June 26, 2017 – 10:00 a.m.
- Responsible for Adult High School program, Corrections Adult High School program, Alternative Education programs, and Distance Education program for Lincoln County School District
- Travel required to several sites within Lincoln County
- Budgeting for each program
- Follow processes and procedures for each program according to state approved applications
- Management and evaluation of all personnel for each program
- Communication with building administrators at sites where programs are housed
- Communication with district
Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Education with previous experience in teaching and administration and hold or be eligible for a Nevada Administrator’s Endorsement by start date.
Please send letters of interest to the Lincoln County School District Office, P.O. Box 118, 1191 E. Edwards, Panaca, Nevada 89042.
Qualified applicants will be interviewed by the Superintendent, date and time to be determined.
Any employee hired by the Lincoln County School District after January 1, 1998 must reside within the Lincoln County School District or agree, as a condition of employment, to establish residency within the district within ninety days of employment. Employees who live in the district must continue to reside therein as long as they are so employed.
Lincoln County School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.