Contains policies that pertain to the management of the district, the administrative structure, the superintendent and policy implementation.
- Qualifications and Duties of the Superintendent: CBA
- Recruitment and Appointment of the Superintendent: CBB
- Superintendent’s Contract: CBC
- Superintendent’s Continuing Professional Development: CBE
- Superintendent’s Consulting Activities: CBF
- Evaluation of the Superintendent: CBG
- Line and Staff Relations: CCB
- Assignment of Administrative Personnel: CCCA
- Licensed Evaluation ‑ Administrators: CCG
- Development of Administrative Regulations*: CHA
- Administration in the Absence of Policy (also BFE): CHD
The following symbols are used on some sample policies:
* May be subject to collective bargaining.
** As used in this policy, the term parent includes legal guardian or person in a parental relationship.